- It is best if you are comfortable and open minded.
- Come to the reading with some type of questions or main topics. If you come with just the topic of the future, that is very
much a broad subject. Such a reply makes it hard for your reader to define the scope of the reading and focus in on what’s
important to you now. Be prepare a list of questions.
- Try to clear your mind of the cares and worries of the day. I read energy and receive in messages that are around you and
may pick this up in the reading.
- Be open and honest during the reading. One of the ways that I connect with you and others is through the name and birth
date. By doing this allows me into your energy and to be able to fully connect with you.
- Try not to block or withhold information about your circumstances will also block the reader.
- Important to give feedback during the reading. If the reader is accurate (as far as you know), then let them know. If you
feel he or she is on the wrong track, speak up. Of course, what you thought you wanted to discuss may never come up. The
issue you asked about may never develop or die out. If a psychic is getting strong perceptions about some other area, they
will let you know. If you are clear and direct with the reader about what’s going on in your life and what you want to know
right now, you’ll have a much better chance of
- Getting an accurate reading that provides you with some good guidance and direction.
- If you are skeptical, testing the counselor, closed minded or obsessing about something, it is as if you have your doors
closed, and no counselor can get through that easily.
- A reading can only be as good as how open the person receiving the reading will be. If they are trying to block the reader,
hold things back that will have a dramatic affect on the reading.
- Don’t ever expect the psychic to make your decisions for you.
When is the appropriate time for a reading?
- Avoid doing a reading when you’re in a server depressed state. Unless that’s what you want the reading to be focused on.
While a reading in the midst of a crisis can be useful in helping you figure out how to deal with it, it’s definitely not the best
time for a full life reading. Since anything that shows up at the moment will be influenced by the crisis. It’s best to wait
until the dust has settled before you take a longer-range view of your life. If you do decide to get a reading when life
seems difficult, be prepared to hear some information you may not want to hear. You may have some big changes to make
in order to get your life back in order. Before the reading, take a few deep breaths, ground yourself, and try to generate
some loving peaceful energy around you. Sometimes a healing session is better suited and need than a reading. It will
assist in the healing process and bring the person more into focus.
- If you have been taking alcohol or drugs, it can be very difficult for even the best readers to wade through the fog to find
the clear answers you’re wanting. If you have just eaten a big meal, had a fight with your partner, or you’re not feeling
well, these also can impact the quality of the reading and the tone. So, even if you’re doing the reading “just for fun,” take
it a little seriously: calm and clear yourself, even for a few minutes, before you sit down for the reading so your energy is
strong and balanced. Remember, you are getting Divine information -- this is a gift! If you have a negative attitude then the
messages that come through to the psychic may be negative or unclear.
- Psychics can provide good insights and information - guidance - second opinions - but they can't run your life and I don’t
know of any professionals certainly don’t want to. Use a reading as an additional source of information, then take your
power and use your own instincts and intuition to know how best and when to apply what you learned from the reading.
You will only get the information that Spirit wants you to know, a reading will not fix your life just like reading a diet book
will not automatically make you thinner. Being realistic is the most important thing you need to know.
- The important thing is to be a good listener. The best thing that is recommend is taking notes.
- The information that I receive in does flow through channeling. It is best not to interrupt too often as she does not always
get the information back in.
- Most important is not to take all the information as written in stone. We do all have free will to change our destiny / path.
You do have great influence over your future events for the better and the worse. The key thing is to avoid the pitfalls in
life if possible.
- The information you receive during a reading is what you need to know vs. what you want to know at times. The reader is
more like a translator, passing on the messages to you and can’t direct what information is given. They must pass on the
information received in the hopes that you will understand it sometime in the future. For example, personal growth
messages received may be just what you need to do in order to attract more prosperity.